Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Letter to The Husband

As I lay in bed, thinking of you…it seems it is all I have been doing lately. Where are you? what do you look like? What are you doing? Are you with someone else? How will I know you when I see you? Questions, questions, more questions. These are the questions that keep me up at night, most especially now. Nights like this when I need to feel your touch, to lie spent, with ragged breathe in your arms. There are days life gets so intense that all I want to do is hurl all of my 130 pound frame into your arms and weep- for no reason at all…yep, I am a woman, you need to get accustomed to times like this, we call it PMS and it comes with the entire package. Wonder how you’ll handle all that? Well, as the body leads. Ugh… seems I'm gonna have a difficult time getting my hands off you. Tu est complain? Lol, yes, that is French, I hope.
Do you think of me ever? Do you talk to The Father of me as I do of you? Do you sometimes wonder what l look like? Do you pray for me? Are you ready to meet me? My darling husband, as I gaze out of my window this still dark night, I’m consoled with the knowledge that you’re beneath this same dark sky, gazing out of your window, longing for me, I hope, as I long for you. Hasten, dearest husband of mine. This woman needs you, my entire being yearns for you, very much. I need to gaze into your lovely eyes, kiss your delicious lips, do some earth shaking, knee weakening things to you,  brand you, make you MINE. Husband of mine, where are you? This woman is ready for YOU

15 comments:

  1. Haaaaaaaaaayyyy.. Inukwa.. Lover girl.. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is on his way. Very soon u'll be doing all those earth shaking & knee weakening things to him. God makes all things beautiful in his own time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ......you wrote exactly what I think of everyday! Wow! Ada, hmm, our husbands are super blessed, that I know! Thank you for this piece! *earth shaking, knee-weakening things...oh yes!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting this blog for the first time. Nice one. The baker will sure know how to take care of her hubby. Good one Ada. Heaven will bring him soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.... Amennnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. more like it. asaga amb say so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. i'm here.my future wife....o My Future Wife,
    I don't think I've met you yet. Maybe I have, but I know you are out there somewhere. Can I just say, I love you? (Maybe that will make sense when you read this). I love you, and so I am a different man than I otherwise would be. I am giving it everything I have now to become the kind of person that you deserve, not because I deserve you, but because I need somebody like you to get me where I need to be going. I need somebody that is exceptional like you, to make up for the parts of me that aren't so exceptional. I need somebody that is strong like you, to make up for the parts of me that just don't work so well.
    For what it is worth I will love you fiercely.
    I will always put you above all other relationships in my life, before my parents, before my friends, even before our children. Second only to God....well i should stop here.. i will continue pretty soon xxxxxx future wife

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol
    I see, you have someone who wants to make your dreams come true.

    Nice write up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ada Ohafia, abum Ada Abiriba!! Henceforth, I'll call you "my sister" and believe me: "You're oh so gifted!! "
    <> That French though :)

    ReplyDelete